Travel Worry-Free, Explore Boundlessly
The Super Visa is an option for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada. These individuals may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa to visit their family in Canada for up to 2 years without the need to renew their status. One of the requirements for you to be eligible for a super visa is to have proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
This medical insurance needs to:
Don't have an Advisor?
Connect with one today.
Get Insurance Advice for free
Get fast, and free insurance advice with Us. We will help you find the right insurance coverage for You!
Facing any problems? Call Us. We are available 24/7.
• Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Have a signed letter of invitation from your child or grandchild who meets the minimum income threshold.
• Provide proof of private Canadian health insurance coverage that is valid for at least one year.
• Undergo a medical examination to demonstrate good health.
• Meet other standard requirements, such as having a valid passport, showing ties to your home country, and providing evidence of sufficient funds for your stay.
• Complete the application form and gather the required documents, including the letter of invitation, proof of private medical insurance, and other supporting documents.
• Pay the application fee.
• Submit your application package to the appropriate visa office or application center in your country.
• Attend a biometric appointment, if required.
• Await a decision on your application, which may take several weeks or months.